« The Conference will be held October 3-6 at the Doubletree by Hilton Pittsburgh – Green Tree. Join over 400 practitioners for:
- 70 educational workshops covering the conflict resolution spectrum
- Dr. Joshua N. Weiss, co-founder, with William Ury, of the Global Negotiation Initiative at Harvard University and a Senior Fellow at the Harvard Negotiation Project speaking Thursday morning.
- Numerous opportunities to meet new friends and catch up with current ones. Contracts, projects and employment opportunities could be result of these connections.
- Exhibitors representing products and services you can use, including a bookstore.
- A Friday evening dinner cruise
ACR provides the forms accepted by most states and programs to obtain CEU’s.
This is a must attend conference for anyone interested in enhancing your skills and the public’s understanding of peaceful conflict resolution and management. (Extrait de acrnet.org )